ABOUT FQMS PTSA
The PTSA's mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
WHO CAN JOIN: All FQMS parents, guardians, grandparents, staff members, and friends.
WHEN CAN YOU JOIN: PTSA memberships are renewed annually. You can join immediately by clicking the join button to start supporting our children and school.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
Membership provides you with a voice and a vote on future programs and activities at FQMS. PTSA members help bring an ENTIRE year of programs to our school assisting in the enrichment of lives and educational experiences of our children. Our PTSA helps fund programs and activities like the ones listed below for FQMS students.
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- 8th Grade Closing Ceremonies and activities
- After School Activities
- March Madness 8th Grade Volleyball
- 6th grade Outdoor Education
- Cultural Arts
- Honor Roll and Perfect Attendance Awards
- Reflections Program
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer and Staff Appreciation
- Student Quarterly Social Events
- School Store
- Falcon Days
- Spirit Wear
- Book Fair
- and many more!
OBJECTIVES OF THE PTSA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into close relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantage in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.